Wednesday 8 May 2013

disneyland and California adventure park

For the last 2 days I have been at Disneyland and California Adventure Park. 

My favourite ride at Disneyland was Space Mountain. I liked it so much i went on it twice. Space Mountain was a ride that we went really fast in the dark on a roller coaster we could not see where we were going .The whole place was super busy. The Matterhorn and log ride were really cool as well. I bought a hat with Pluto on it. We were there for a long time from10am when it opened until it closed at 9pm.

At California Adventure Park my favourite ride was the California Screamin. It was a really big roller coaster that went really fast. I went on it twice.  The scariest thing was the Tower of Terror it took you right up to the top of a haunted hotel and then we dropped really far. I bought a Mickey mouse ice cream cookie. I also bought a green Goofy T-shirt.

After California Adventure Park we went to Downtown Disney and got some yum mexican food. I had nachos. 

2 comments:

  1. cool hope you have a awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space Mountain was my favourite ride to.

    ReplyDelete